Update – Covid 19
As we deal with these once in a lifetime circumstances, we hope that you and your family are well.
The health and well being of our staff and guests is our top priority and we keep this mind while we open our dining room and continue our carryout/delivery orders.
Here’s some things we’ve done:
- Adjust our seating areas to meet social distancing guidelines
- Sanitizing areas with high contact areas
- Disposable utensils and sauces while you dine-in
- PPE has been provided to all staff members from our waiters to kitchen staff.
- Reinforcing staff hand washing at all times
- Hand sanitizer in bathrooms and dining room
- Not presetting any tables
- Our new menus allow us to clean them and sanitize them easily
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day
- Requiring staff members to wear gloves when serving your food
- Sealing all carry-out orders as much as possible for takeouts and delivery orders
Other steps you may take:
- Pay over the phone or online
- Use our Curbside pickup service whether you’re ordering online or phoning in your order
- Please keep your distance if you dine-in
- Please wear your mask while in the restaurant
As we continue to deal with this unprecedented circumstances we will continue to follow all CDC and local government guidelines.
Rest assure we will try to do our utmost to keep all our amazing customers safe and happy. Please stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.